16.3.13

Thursday 21 March 2013


blog
.noun
1. A Website containing the writer's or group of writer's own experiences, observations, opinions etc., ad often having images and links to other websites.

hypocrisy
.noun
1. A pretence of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2.A pretence of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

+++++++

Yep. That’s me. The girl who proudly proclaimed at dinner one night with friends, that I would never write a blog. My 9th grade English teacher’s voice is also ringing in my head right now. Do not start an essay or body of writing with a quote, definition or excerpt. I’m on a roll.

This blog does serve a purpose. Though seemingly vacuous and self centred, this blog is something that, for me, is about communication. Whether it be to my mama, who lives six hours away from me by car (hi mama!) or to a stranger who lives a block away from me and doesn't even know it (hi stranger!). This blog will serve as a platform for sharing everything from my opinions on issues that interest me (note that I totally admit to it being self centered!) to how many parks I trawled through in a bid to keep a boisterous toddler from drawing all over the walls in permanent marker. Be prepared for mundane shots of what my husband and I ate for dinner, mindless ramblings about any topic that pops into my head, endless gloating about how impossibly awesome my urban and blood families are and everything in between.

I am Elizabeth/Liz/CHEAPMILKSHAKES and I am married to the Batman. Welcome to SIXTEEN THREE THIRTEEN.



1 comments:

  1. And I am your new avid reader *waves* and first comment! {I'm like those losers on Instagram that say shit on celebrities pictures like this}

    You have to be the most beautiful bride in the history of cosmos! I cannot wait to read your journey and ramblings. FINALLY! xxx

    ReplyDelete

SIXTEEN THREE THIRTEEN All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger