What I want to wear

Saturday 30 March 2013

With Autumn officially here (by the book, not the weather obviously) I have been thinking about mid season staples. For me it's all about comfort, style and a sense of effortlessness that make an Autumn casual outfit great. I am a one pair of jeans at a time girl. And old faithful bit the dust in the dryer a few weeks ago. I have fallen in love with some J Brand jeans but they are more than I want to spend, so I'm saving my pennies and shopping around. Along with jeans, there are a few things I really want, though my sister would say I already have a million of. Yet she still seems to raid my wardrobe every chance she gets. 






But seriously, those Isabel Marant boots!? Urgh, I die!! Oh and did I mention I am not a summer person? Nope, not at all. I love Autumn and Winter. I love nestling up in front of the heater with hot chocolate and watching movies. I love coats, boots and scarves. And I love my husband's winter fashion. Honestly, no man can rock Cons, jeans, a jacket and beanie like he can! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIXTEEN THREE THIRTEEN All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger